Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Settings Zelda WW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay Guys I've tried everything that I can to get Zelda WW to run on 30 fps (id be happy with around 25) with DSP LLE (Have to run it on this so i don't get frozen all the time)I get around 40 fps all day with DSP HLE. Ive literaly looked up stuff for hours upon hours and have tried to figure this out here and there for a few days and i can not come up with the answer. I am only getting about 15 fps ive tried just about every setting i think... Ive tried deleting EFB files all ready.

Operating System:
Windows-7 32bit

Processor/CPU:
amd athlon ii x2 250 3.0ghz

Video Card/GPU:
AMD- Radeon 6700 HD

Memory/RAM:
4gb

Dolphin Revision Currently Using:
3.5-367

Please Help me Sad Never played WW before and this has just been so disappointing.
(09-10-2013, 10:11 PM)Authentic Wrote: [ -> ]amd athlon ii x2 250

Here is your problem.

Try to use an older build: 3.5 stable version or even better 3.0
Scratch that used common sense. It seems to be working better still lagging though gonna look at settings a little hopefully get this working good.
Yeah I am still having problems on 3.0 Version in combat im only getting 13-15 fps =/
Also don't use the fake site:

https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Still having troubles in combat on dolphin 3.0 only getting about 13-15 fps anyone please help
Your computer is too slow
Nah that's not it
Yes, that's it.
Your talking about a computer that can run all games on the market. Yet it cant run a gamecube game? lol that makes no sense whats so ever.
Pages: 1 2