Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HLE audio patch for MK-DD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
olvierfrancisco Wrote:And if, (I donĀ“t know), any developer makes a quick test that consists of injecting "Light HLE" in "Normal HLE"? It will break games too? (I took a look at the link you included there. I found 6 Zelda HLE microcodes).

Well, you'd only need to add one line of code, technically, and any user can try it for himself/herself if they know how to compile Dolphin. The files in Dolphin aren't separate Zelda ucodes by the way; Dolphin has one HLE implementation of the Zelda ucode, but the code splits across a few source code files based on functionality. It might not be that apparent if you don't know Dolphin's codebase or aren't familiar with C++. Anyway, I could hack something this later tonight, but I expect things to break of course. How bad? We'll see.
This is a development forum. If you have no idea about development, please refrain from telling us what we should do.
Pages: 1 2