Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003-2006 Gamecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a quick question. Based on the listing of the tiger woods pga tour series on gamecube, there are no comments and it just shows a black bar for version compatibility. Is that indicating that the game doesnt work? or am I missing something?

I am running Dolphin 3.5 -1771
Black Bar means no one has tested it. If you play them and get results, please let someone know (maybe in the game thread; someone will probably add it to the wiki if you don't know how.)
A black bar doesn't necessarily mean no one tested the game.
Either the guy had no idea about which revision the game has worked from either he was too lazy to indicate it. To me this bar is pretty useless anyway.

So about Tiger Woods games themselves they work just fine Big Grin
(09-05-2013, 09:52 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Black Bar means no one has tested it. If you play them and get results, please let someone know (maybe in the game thread; someone will probably add it to the wiki if you don't know how.)

I can confirm Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003 gamecube working fine with Dolphin 3.5-1771. Slight audio skips with LLE no audio issue using HLE (fast)