Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NFL Street slow fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's the only game that my fps goes below 60. it only last like 10 seconds but its really annoying. why is this happening, i run every other game perfect.
Yo, "AMD" is not a CPU, it's a company. We can't help you without complete info about your computer. Slowdowns like this are probably hardware related, either because of a CPU bottleneck or GPU bottleneck. We can't say for sure since your profile isn't complete.

Also, don't expect every other game to run smoothly simply because the ones you've tried so far ran alright. Every game uses different code, so naturally some games are going more demanding than others in Dolphin.
(08-31-2013, 02:45 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, "AMD" is not a CPU, it's a company. We can't help you without complete info about your computer. Slowdowns like this are probably hardware related, either because of a CPU bottleneck or GPU bottleneck. We can't say for sure since your profile isn't complete.

Also, don't expect every other game to run smoothly simply because the ones you've tried so far ran alright. Every game uses different code, so naturally some games are going more demanding than others in Dolphin.
specs: http://i.imgur.com/TSobFft.png

I have a radeon 7870 graphics card by the way
Try a really low graphic setting like 1x internal resolution and see if it still happens.
If it does, your CPU is too slow.
If it doesn't, your graphic settings are too high and your GPU can't keep up.
We fail to know what CPU you've really got...

Btw NFL Street is a demanding game. You'll need either a powerful CPU either to overclock yours if possible
(08-31-2013, 09:53 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]We fail to know what CPU you've really got...

Btw NFL Street is a demanding game. You'll need either a powerful CPU either to overclock yours if possible
intel core i5

(08-31-2013, 04:52 PM)Verix Wrote: [ -> ]Try a really low graphic setting like 1x internal resolution and see if it still happens.
If it does, your CPU is too slow.
If it doesn't, your graphic settings are too high and your GPU can't keep up.
yeah the graphics are set to the lowest. guess its my computer. i thought it was better than this.. guess not.
(09-01-2013, 07:08 AM)ifbatmanwasreal Wrote: [ -> ]intel core i5

Yeah but which i5 processor exactly? For example mine is i5 3570K. What's yours?
ifbatmanwasreal, google and download cpu-z and check what cpu you have.
(09-01-2013, 05:13 PM)ifbatmanwasreal Wrote: [ -> ]better? http://i.imgur.com/GP7u6DK.png

Yep.

As I said this game is very demanding. I haven't played it again since I got my 3570K but with my old 760 hugely overclocked I painfully reached full-speed Tongue .
I guess your CPU at stock clock (even with TB) is just a bit weak to run it full-speed constantly. But 50-55fps should be enough to get this game very playable
Pages: 1 2