Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda:TP problem (debug doesn´t help) just need a working cfg..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
edit: actually i just need the new preferred settings for this game, cause the thread in the other section doesn´t help me very much Smile

Hi, obviously i just registered here, trying to get wind waker and twilight princess ntsc running halfway smooth and playable since yesterday (managed to do so with wind waker).

now i always get a stupid TLB error in twilight princess (occuring randomly but i dont get pass the first ranch).

exact error message:
Quote:Read from invalid memory region (0x2c615614)

This is either the game crashing randomly, or a TLB write. Several games use_s_ (type o :p) the TLB to map memory. This function is not supported in Dolphin. Unfortunately there is no way to recover from this error so Dolphin will now exit abruptly. Sorry!

Is there some setting i can change to get it work?

Thanks in advance.
Use TLB Hack
doesnt work
run the emulator on debug mode and set 'Unlimited JIT Code Cache' on, that should help you until you get back to ordon as a wolf, after that part, you can turn it off.
change your subject in Zelda ww not TP ! its not the same game ^^
Quote:run the emulator on debug mode and set 'Unlimited JIT Code Cache' on, that should help you until you get back to ordon as a wolf, after that part, you can turn it off.
thank you blackhawk, will give it a try now.
edit: still same error, even with tlb hack it crashes after some clicks

(07-29-2009, 06:03 PM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]change your subject in Zelda ww not TP ! its not the same game ^^
but the thread is about TP Big Grin