Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [BUG?][LAG][Menus]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been notice the most games (for me, at least) lags when running menu stuffs and loads, like:

- Main Menu
- Stage Select
- Inventory
- Displays in general

My games example:

- New Super Mario Bros
- Rune Factory Tides of Destiny

The most rest of the game runs smooth, even at some high graphical parts.
Does it happens commonly?

My Specs:
E8400 3.9Ghz
4GB RAM - 1040
GPU HD4870

(Using lastest and stable Emu versions)

Thanks in advance
No ideas?

=X
List what the "latest" version number is. Most people are confused about this and usually get it wrong.
I SUPPOSE that both your GPU/CPU are Intel, and that "latest version" is 3.5.

Edit: Almost everyone gets some lags in GC/Wii. Also, speed drops in menus are not very common (and shouldn't be happening).
(08-22-2013, 06:41 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]List what the "latest" version number is. Most people are confused about this and usually get it wrong.
Is just take a look from this post date up to now.
Whats the newer Emu version available, its the one im using.
So as the stable version in parallel.

(08-22-2013, 09:29 AM)oliverfrancisco Wrote: [ -> ]I SUPPOSE that both your GPU/CPU are Intel, and that "latest version" is 3.5.

Edit: Almost everyone gets some lags in GC/Wii. Also, speed drops in menus are not very common (and shouldn't be happening).
CPU = Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8400 6M Cache (O.C to 3.9Ghz with 4GB RAM at 1040Mhz)

GPU = ATI (AMD) Radeon HD4870 1GB GDDR5

As i said, i don't get lag, all the going of the game is just fine (full speed, stable).
But only at Displays in general (Menu, Inventory, Map/Stage Select, Chat) i get lags that i see the FPS decreasing and audio cuts (lag).
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your full PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run and a screen shot of the issue if necessary). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

Closed.