Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy 2: No Yoshi Tounge??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have my IR Sensor control with mouse. In Yoshi Star Galaxy, Yoshi doesn't take his tounge out long when i press 'B' and keep the mouse (star cursor) on the target. It takes out a small tounge and does nothing, where it should take out a long tounge and eat the enemy/fruit/coin aimed. What's the problem???
Considering you horrible computer it could be 2 things:
1) You need to use the latest (which won't work on your computer)
2) That EFB CPU thing I can't remember is needed (also quite possibly not going to work on your computer)
@ExtremeDude2: CPU -> EFB access (?)
(08-21-2013, 06:10 AM)oliverfrancisco Wrote: [ -> ]@ExtremeDude2: CPU -> EFB access (?)

Yeah, I'm not sure if that effects yoshi's tongue or not, so I guess a question for the OP would be can you pick up star bits with the cursor?
If it´s that function, then this guy will have to download Dolphin 2.0; wich is an old version and is no longer supported among the admins.
I don't think it matters what version you use with that, it just works or doesn't depending on hardware
(08-21-2013, 06:50 AM)oliverfrancisco Wrote: [ -> ]If it´s that function, then this guy will have to download Dolphin 2.0; wich is an old version and is no longer supported among the admins.

The OP never said speed was the issue. He or she already has enabled frameskipping (to compensate for the inadequate GPU) and seems to know that half-speed is as good as Dolphin will run on that hardware. Some people can deal with low speed until they got/get a faster computer (like me :3).
I use dolphin r7719M, efb access is enabled
Just because it is enabled doesn't mean it will work, like I said I don't think your computer supports it (I asked you if you can pick up star bits so we can know), also we don't support old revisions so I doubt you'll get much more help here