Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC]SSX on tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: GameCube%20SSX%20On%20Tour.jpg]
PAL version

This excellent game still doesn't work yet with laster Dolphin's release, Dolphin stops working when it starts.

With TLB hack game begins to load but stops

[Image: ssxontour054357.jpg]
Т__Т Too

MarioMadness

This Game Works Perfect on the latest revs !!! r4788 with the TLB hack, 100% beat and works amazing. Every SSX Games works now. SSX 3, Tricky,on Tour, blur Big Grin
Some screenshots?
I pmed mario and asked him to provide a fresh game thread with settings, screenshots etc etc.

MarioMadness

I'll make a new topic later on tonight or tomorrow, But For now ill give you a sample screen shot Angel

[Image: dwwebq.png][Image: 316mcly.png]
[Image: w1fsx2.png]

(topics Will include Gameplay Video And config Big Grin)
and wich is your configuration, cause it has many graphics glitches

MusedFable

This is unplayable for me. Enabling the TLB hack gets me into the game, but there are lots of graphical glitches and it crashes maybe a minute into a race.
The game is fairly playable on the latest revisions (r6000+) - no stability issues.

But unfortunatly, your characters geometry is screwed up (flickering and semi transparant).

Also, there's no music using the HLE plugin. If you use the LLE, you get BGM but it very crackly and really slows down the game.

Can't find a way to fix either of those 2 problems, so it's up to the devs to get this game in good shape. Hopefully, that is accomplished at some point. Smile
Anyone got it to work? It seems that the only fully playable SSX game on Nintendo systems is SSX 3.
Pages: 1 2