Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sorry, Star wars Force Unleashed 2 not saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I would have posted this in the game section but for some reason I can't post there, soo...
When I play Star wars Force unleashed 2 it doesn't save my files.. when I click the main menu i can still continue to play where I was but If I close the game I have to start over. It also Isn't showing a title banner on Dolphin but Thats probably because its not saving.
Are other games saving?
(08-20-2013, 10:48 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are other games saving?
Yes my other games are saving. If they weren't I wouldn't have asked about a game in particular.
(08-20-2013, 10:30 AM)DevonLoper Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I would have posted this in the game section but for some reason I can't post there, soo...

Of course you can. Here
I went to post a tread but it wouldn't let me.. I just posted this into your tread though.
No problem. I don't remember having such issue in this game. I'll retry and post results in the official game thread. Just tell me which version of Dolphin you're using (stable version 3.5 or any Development version 3.5-XXXX)
(08-21-2013, 01:50 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. I don't remember having such issue in this game. I'll retry and post results in the official game thread. Just tell me which version of Dolphin you're using (stable version 3.5 or any Development version 3.5-XXXX)
should be 3.5.. doesn't say anything else