Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin wont run back at good speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aaronbencid

Hello over ther everybody!. Exclamation
I am making this post searching for a solution to this problem am currently suffering, I was using the dolphin emu without any problem playing paper mario and baten kaitos, (my pc specs are AMD phenom II x4 970, 4gb ram, windows x64 and a nvidia 260 gtx) what ocurre dto my is that came this day to play baten kaitos again after finishing paper mario, and changed the config of the dolphin back to the less demanding features to be able to run baten kaitos, because when i ran it before that settings where the ones that worked for me and i could play the game at full speed most of the time with some downs, having my cpu overclocked, but now it runs all my games at 40%, I tried diferent configs but to no use, not even mario party 4 its been run the way it should
dolhpin configs are (DSP HLE, Dual core enabled, iddle skpping enabled, framelimit auto, jit recompiler, direct3d9, 1x native, EFB to texture, texture cache fast, External buffer disabled).
Thanks in advance people! Smile
What build are you using? 3.5 is going to be "faster" but possibly less accurate than newer builds.

aaronbencid

i am currently usng 3.5 1128
Have you tried 3.5?
Something is wrong. Try removing your whole Dolphin application as it is,
and download the revision you used again, reconfigure Dolphin and see how it goes.
So, how is it going now with 3.5-stable?

aaronbencid

well i downloaded the 3.5 1820 version still having the same problem, the curios thing about this, lays in that previosly i could play the game at 100% so its no my pc or at least no my build
For Baten Kaitos DX9 ran faster for me than OpenGL. I believe DX9 has some graphical glitches but the battle transition is SUPER slow in OpenGL (or at least it was the last time I played, which was around revision 3.5-1300 or so)

aaronbencid

well seems really awkward this problem i reinstalled my dolphin emu and yes, i made run with dx9 and dx11 but to no good Sad