Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DX11 glitch with Tales of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the very beginning of the game, when the camera slides and show you the whole classroom, the whole game is covered in gray but the dialogue is still visible. This only happens with the D3D11 renderer, can someone fix this please?
Try with DX9.
But D3D9 has been officially deprecated. I don't want to use deprecated ware.
Then file an issue report. Even if d3d9 is deprecated there are still going to be some issues with the other backends that require d3d9 to resolve.
This sounds like you have a projection hack enabled. We don't support projection hacks.
I don't. Test the game yourself with D3D11.
(08-15-2013, 06:57 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Test the game yourself with D3D11.

It'll never get fixed if you tell the devs about a bug like that :p

Make an issue on Dolphin's Google Code page and follow the instructions. You'll need to be as detailed as possible. You should provide a screenshot and a FIFO log.

Also, just to be sure, right-click ToS in Dolphin and go to Properties. Verify that the Projection Hack isn't on (I can't remember if it's on by default for this game or not).
(08-15-2013, 12:47 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2013, 06:57 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Test the game yourself with D3D11.

It'll never get fixed if you tell the devs about a bug like that :p

Make an issue on Dolphin's Google Code page and follow the instructions. You'll need to be as detailed as possible. You should provide a screenshot and a FIFO log.

Also, just to be sure, right-click ToS in Dolphin and go to Properties. Verify that the Projection Hack isn't on (I can't remember if it's on by default for this game or not).
In my experiance, it isn't. For some reason on the latest build, it wont turn on at all lol. Its probably something on my end however, so no biggy.