Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Triforce Git 3.0-698
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I was wondering what the current status of the Triforce build.
I noticed that a new version has been released (Dolphin Triforce Git 3.0-698).
What does this release have to offer over the last one ?

And while i'm here, can anyone tell me the current state of emulation for F-Zero AX ?

Huge thanks in advance for your help.
There is no Triforce "release". There are Triforce development builds that you can choose to test games on, though. You can check here to see what the last commit was for this branch, but in this case it's not anything interesting. Basically, it's the same exact build as the one before it.

As far as F-Zero AX , it's not working as far as I know.

Also, don't forget about the game support section. While you cannot create new threads there, you can post in existing threads
Quote:What does this release have to offer over the last one ?
It compiles on linux.
Demoneye, you can play the full complete F-Zero AX arcade game from within F-Zero GX, with some ActionReplay/GameShark codes. There's a thread on it here somewhere.
Thanks very much for the info Starscream & Rachel, greatly appreciated.

I remember reading that somewhere too Isamu, thanks for reminding me.

And for those that don't know, F-Zero AX is also playable on a modded Wii with Quadforce.
isamu Wrote:Demoneye, you can play the full complete F-Zero AX arcade game from within F-Zero GX, with some ActionReplay/GameShark codes. There's a thread on it here somewhere.

It isn't the full game, and it will crash very easily.