Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wasted 6 hours looking for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
after looking at the builds page....I realize I payed for the namebrand of my laptop.
(07-28-2009, 06:50 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]your cpu is fine. manaurys is just a guy that always recommends overpriced products.

can you honastly say that a mobile turion at 2.0ghz will run any games fullspeed? >.< updating a laptop graphics card is not easy if it is even possible and i would just A) get a new computer or B) stick with the wii/gc...
(07-28-2009, 06:56 AM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]after looking at the builds page....I realize I payed for the namebrand of my laptop.

depends, desktops are much cheaper than laptops, they are portable, have monitors and all that good stuff... those builds had no monitors or speakers or anything and are not portable
i don't know if it can be removed. but if i can detach it from the motherboard I can upgrade it.
still what dolphin would i need to use. I feel the one i have would never work.
(07-28-2009, 07:10 AM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know if it can be removed. but if i can detach it from the motherboard I can upgrade it.
still what dolphin would i need to use. I feel the one i have would never work.

Unless you get a new computer, there is no need for us to tell you how to get it to work because it wont. USE YOUR GAMECUBE OR WII or get a new computer kthxbye
(07-28-2009, 06:57 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2009, 06:50 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]your cpu is fine. manaurys is just a guy that always recommends overpriced products.

can you honastly say that a mobile turion at 2.0ghz will run any games fullspeed? >.< updating a laptop graphics card is not easy if it is even possible and i would just A) get a new computer or B) stick with the wii/gc...
(07-28-2009, 06:56 AM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]after looking at the builds page....I realize I payed for the namebrand of my laptop.

depends, desktops are much cheaper than laptops, they are portable, have monitors and all that good stuff... those builds had no monitors or speakers or anything and are not portable

not full speed, but 20fps and up.
(07-28-2009, 11:05 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2009, 06:57 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]

not full speed, but 20fps and up.

thats not worth it at all
tas and experimenting is fun.
Pages: 1 2 3