Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: checkout and compile the triforce branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'd like to know how to download the triforce branch and compile it under GNU/Linux. I successfully compiled a version under linux . But how to compile the triforce branch?

Thanks
Just do what you normally do, but before compiling, git checkout the Triforce branch. Here's what I'd normally do on my system:

cd ~/Desktop/repo/dolphin-emu
git pull
git checkout Triforce
cd Build
cmake .. && make -j5
sudo make install
Many thanks. I'll try it tonight.

Cheers
its working. Thanks again. But there is a bug in dolphin-emu/dolphin-emu/Source/Core/Core/Src/HW/SI_DeviceAMBaseboard.cpp. The line #include "..\ConfigManager.h" should be
#include "../ConfigManager.h" to compile under GNU/Linux. There is a backslash instead of a slash. I know nothing about git, so i can't update the repository.

Cheers
Even if you knew how to use Git, you wouldn't be able to push the fix since you don't have the permissions. v_v The branch is kinda stale at the moment and needs to be rebased or have master merged in before anyone bothers committing to it, anyway, so don't worry about it.
(08-09-2013, 04:26 AM)huhn Wrote: [ -> ]its working. Thanks again. But there is a bug in dolphin-emu/dolphin-emu/Source/Core/Core/Src/HW/SI_DeviceAMBaseboard.cpp. The line #include "..\ConfigManager.h" should be
#include "../ConfigManager.h" to compile under GNU/Linux. There is a backslash instead of a slash. I know nothing about git, so i can't update the repository.

Cheers
I fixed it.