Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unable to Download emulator from site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
First post on these forums. I seem to be unable to download the latest version of Dolphin on the download page. When I attempt to save the file it just says " This file couldn't be downloaded". I believe I am currently using 3.5-367 and would like to upgrade to the latest build. If anyone has any solution or idea why this is happening I would appreciate it very much. Thanks for your time.
No problems here. Which build (and for which OS) are you trying to download and where are you trying to download it from?
Thanks for the quick reply Tongue
Im trying to download the latest stable version (win 7 64 bit) from this site on the download page. No matter which version I choose (stable or dev) I get the same message. Is there somewhere else I can download the latest stable build?
What about posting an example download link that supposedly doesn't work?
(08-05-2013, 01:05 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]What about posting an example download link that supposedly doesn't work?

Sure, although I must admit I do not know how to do that. I rarely ever use forums and am not the most tech savy.
Quote:First post on these forums. I seem to be unable to download the latest version of Dolphin on the download page.

Quote:Im trying to download the latest stable version

It should be noted that 3.5 is actually order than the 3.5-367 you used before. Use the latest development builds for the newest Dolphin with all the latest fixes. The latest development build as of this writing is 3.5-1701. Remember to get it from the official site: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
(08-05-2013, 01:08 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:First post on these forums. I seem to be unable to download the latest version of Dolphin on the download page.

Quote:Im trying to download the latest stable version

It should be noted that 3.5 is actually order than the 3.5-367 you used before. Use the latest development builds for the newest Dolphin with all the latest fixes. The latest development build as of this writing is 3.5-1701. Remember to get it from the official site: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

That is where I am trying to download it from.
Are you having trouble downloading it?
(08-05-2013, 01:14 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you having trouble downloading it?

More so initiating the download. I click to download and when I click to save the file it just says "this file couldn't be downloaded"
Just an update.
Something must be up with my computer but just to let you all know it's not the link. I was able to download the stable build on my gf's laptop and transfer it via USB to my computer. I have the latest build now. Thank you to everyone who replied. Take care.
Pages: 1 2