Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do i set controles in this version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got version r5040 for dark alliance because it runs best but i cant set controles with my ps3 controller, in others versions i just used ds3 tool but does any1 know how i can set them in this version? ye ye i know its old and stuff but it works best from the ones i tried for dark alliance. Thanks.
Old builds are not supported. Do not ask for support when using them. And this isn't the controller or support section of the forum.
Builds older than 3.5 are unsupported by this forum. If you want to use them you are on your own.

Edit: ninja'd
(08-02-2013, 09:29 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Builds older than 3.5 are unsupported by this forum. In other words: have fun, we're not helping you.
Amazing, even the admins are rude. Thanks anyway
Sheesh, that wasn't up for even a minute. Oh well, I was being honest. Tongue
How is stating that they're unsupported considered rude? It's part of the rules.
(08-02-2013, 09:33 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Sheesh, that wasn't up for even a minute. Oh well, I was being honest. Tongue
Do you have an alternative to the old versions, i really want to play dark alliance. I can run nba street vol 2 perfect but dark alliance only at 50 % speed, and its very choppy on the new versions.

x4 3,2ghz
ATI radeon HD 5700
4g of ram
Get a faster system.

We're not saying you can't use an older build. We're just saying you're not going to get any support from us if you do.
Btw the game works just fine with recent builds. But a powerful system is recommended indeed