Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with SSB Brawl and Debug Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Knifepoint

Hello all, when I was using debug mode to play SSBB (specifically SSE) the game froze. After closing and restarting dolphin in debug mode again, I have lost the original debug window in place of a "memory" window (the second window still pops up as normal). I will post pictures if necessary. I was wondering how I can get past this new window and get back to the old window, which will allow me to enable unlimited jit cache (it's the window with the play button). Thanks in advance, go team Dolphin!
adding picture while I wait

Knifepoint

comon guys, this cant be the first time this has happened
(07-28-2009, 04:25 AM)Knifepoint Wrote: [ -> ]comon guys, this cant be the first time this has happened

If that is true then search it...

Knifepoint

... I wouldn't have posted if I hadn't searched already
Really , that window have been always there Tongue

The problem is that the debugger window doesn't pops up

Try playing with the Debugger.ini ( if you have it ) in "\User\Config" and see what happens Tongue

P.S.: I speak spanish :B
first of all SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH I hope u understand it and np for the fix :p
Follow this steps:

First thing to do: right click the items on ur taskbar and select move or something like that (sorry i don't have a english installation atm)
Second: then press a arrow key (don't matter wich way just press the right arrow or something
Third: move ur mouse and tada there he is Wink

i'll make a vid if u like so Wink just PM me

Please tell me it worked or not Big Grin Wink Tongue

Knifepoint

I actually ended up reinstalling Dolphin and lost my save files but I got it back to normal
not a huge deal but thanks anyway ^_^
Hahah, yeah that's an option too :p