Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker: Heat effect fix issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Silvente

As title says, I'm having the issue with the custom texture to fix (disable) the heat effect on campfires, etc. But it doesn't work properly on my Dolphin :S
[Image: GZLE01_1.png]

The weird black lines are the Custom textre glitched. Oh, and note the doubling is still there.

Can anyone help me find what I'm doing wrong? =/
What build of Dolphin are you using, and does this still occur when you disable the widescreen hack? And did you follow all of the instructions on the wiki page?

Speaking of which, why is your image here 4:3? If your monitor is 4:3 and you are using the widescreen hack, you're nuts.

Silvente

It was the Widescreen hack... and about the picture aspect ratio, I have no ideia why it's 4:3. Config is set to force 16:9.

I can't make the fix work with Widescreen hack, no matter what. Can't find solutions on the web, too. Guess i'll just play on 4:3 windowed
Or set the aspect ratio to Auto and play it fullscreen at your monitor's resolution? Dolphin automatically adds black bars to maintain the aspect ratio.

Silvente

Now I tried changing from Directx11 to OpenGL. Smoother gameplay, better heat effect fix, but... "missing" objects on borders with Widescreen Hack.
Tried the wiki "fix" for that, but it didn't work. Is that a Directx Only?
Widescreen Hack is just that, a hack so you should expect issues. If it works without widescreen, go with that Smile