Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My PC specs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I have:

Intel DB457EN motherboard
Intel core i5 3470 3.2 Ghz
Xfx Amd Radeon Hd 7750 1 gb ddr5
8 Gb ram

what games Can I run with this configuration?

with re0 I get 80% of speed
re remake 100% but doesnt look like gc with all AA

in both the scenario doesnt looks like on the gamecube it looks like rough.. like not on the original resolut 640x180 the scenario (not the characters) looks exactly like on the GC and when I put more resolution it gets rough the scenario but the characters looks better.

Thank you so much
What's your motherboard ?
If you have Z77 mobo , you will be able to overclock i5 3470 to 4.0GHz
(07-24-2013, 11:30 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your motherboard ?
Hi its Intel DB457EN executive series

But I dont really know how to Oc and its looks hard or not
Quote:its Intel DB457EN executive series
What is that lol
Download and run "HWInfo64" . Your motherboard model will be listed on it
(07-24-2013, 11:33 AM)maicol18zen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 11:30 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your motherboard ?
Hi its Intel DB457EN executive series

But I dont really know how to Oc and its looks hard or not
That doesn't exist. If you Google search it there are four results and one of them is this thread. The other three only have intel in them.
[
That doesn't exist. If you Google search it there are four results and one of them is this thread. The other three only have intel in them.
[/quote]
Im so sorry its Intel DB75EN executive series
It's B75 mobo . You gave me a hard time to figure out the correct name lol Big Grin
B75 doesn't support overclocking . So no performance boost

You can try :
_Right-click the game - Properties - Tick "Accurate Vbeam Emulation" (a.k.a "Vbeam Speed Hack" in latest Dolphin)
_Set Framelimit to either 30 or 60 (depending on the game ) instead of auto and tick "Limit by FPS"
7750 can handle 3x Internal Resolution in most game and 4xIR in some games
(07-24-2013, 11:26 AM)maicol18zen Wrote: [ -> ]what games Can I run with this configuration?

Tell us which games you've been planning to play and we'll tell you how it will work

b0ttle88

Hi, im new to threading and don't really know how to yet but i was wondering if you could help me. i have a laptop and this is its specs Processor:  Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz Video Card: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family RAM: 3.00GB Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit and BIOS: Hewlett-Packard F.32. it is a HP laptop and the series is HPG60-230US and it still has all original parts. i was wondering what gamecube games i could play with these specs.
Don't necropost. Make a new thread.
Pages: 1 2