Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: older versions of dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

alchemi

yes, does anyone have all the older versions of dolphin? because i'm trying to create a psp emulator that runs on the same principle. i'm trying to create one that works on craptastic computers.

see the one i'm looking for, can work for:

32 bit vista
intel celeron processor 560 (2.13GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB L2 cache)
252MB Mobile intel graphic media accelorator X3100
1GB DDr2

it needs to work period (speed is not an issue)

alchemi

woah, thats alot of builds, how do you know which one's official?
there are no official ones other than 1.03 and previous, which don't even have wii emulation and are slow. Unless you can code, don't even bother with a psp emulator. It's not simple.

alchemi

(07-27-2009, 12:17 PM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]there are no official ones other than 1.03 and previous, which don't even have wii emulation and are slow. Unless you can code, don't even bother with a psp emulator. It's not simple.

and the 1.03 is r what? i know some friends that know how to code and we may devise something that can read cso files.
r0. That's a very old release. Just stick with the svn release.
i dont think your processor supports sse2, which means dolphin svn builds wont even run on your system
... you will not be able to run dolphin anyway so give up with that system playing dolphin
if he really was a programer he would know that he can download the source and compile every version of dolphin by himself xD
(07-29-2009, 06:21 PM)FloW3184 Wrote: [ -> ]if he really was a programer he would know that he can download the source and compile every version of dolphin by himself xD

He can't compile EVERY version. Only the version that the trunk currently holds.
Pages: 1 2