Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HP and Apple is good for Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aza.cute

I have across one website : ************** That is talk about computer for college student and i want to know that Dolphin can run on that computer. It is just learning purpose and also good for gamer experiment.
You never listed a laptop. Also, there aren't any laptops (below $3000) that can hope to run dolphin fullspeed on demanding games. But light weight games can run fairly well on less powered laptops. That's only if you need a laptop, for dolphin it's recommended to build a very powerful desktop. Find a laptop you want and paste the link and I'l tell you if any lightweight games can run on it, or if you want go the desktop way and build a pc that will be able to run dolphin very quickly even on demanding games.
HP are for pokemons
And you eat Apple's not use them to play wii games.
Short say...build your own pc Smile
The proper way of creating threads in this forum section is to list your full PC specs: Operating System, CPU, GPU/Video Card, and then listing the games that you want to play. A thread would be pointless without that information, just as yours is now. Since the website that you linked to is of no help at all, I'll remove the link so we're not advertising that site here.

Closed.