Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 3.0 + Sound Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MightyKombat

Hi i am posting help about my Dolphin 3.0 784 Emulator .I will give u my specs below.So my problem is that i am currently playing WWE 13 the menu choosing is fine the entrance is 20-30 and gameplay 20-30 but i use frameskip of 1 or 2 and it seems ok So i realise that the audio when changing to another scene like for example Entrance from John Cena to Randy Orton i would skip or even not skip the sound hangs even in the main menu and i would like to know how to fix it.I had some possibilites why this happen maybe cause of the Frameskip but i tested it without but still persists hope to get replies ty.
Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6 GHZ With Turbo Boost Up To 3.2 GHZ (I have actually gone up higher than 2.6GHZ Actually Monitoring in the Task Manager)

Nvidia GeForce 710M with 2GB Dedicated VRAM( I think is the Ram?Pretty Low:c i had 4gb in another computer? quite confused here)

Windows 8

(07-15-2013, 07:50 PM)MightyKombat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i am posting help about my Dolphin 3.0 784 Emulator .I will give u my specs below.So my problem is that i am currently playing WWE 13 the menu choosing is fine the entrance is 20-30 and gameplay 20-30 but i use frameskip of 1 or 2 and it seems ok So i realise that the audio when changing to another scene like for example Entrance from John Cena to Randy Orton i would skip or even not skip the sound hangs even in the main menu and i would like to know how to fix it.I had some possibilites why this happen maybe cause of the Frameskip but i tested it without but still persists hope to get replies ty.[Edit] If u do not explain ill try to explain further:what i mean by sound hang is like it like a super speed sound hard to explain but i hope u understand ty
Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6 GHZ With Turbo Boost Up To 3.2 GHZ (I have actually gone up higher than 2.6GHZ Actually Monitoring in the Task Manager)

Nvidia GeForce 710M with 2GB Dedicated VRAM( I think is the Ram?Pretty Low:c i had 4gb in another computer? quite confused here)

Windows 8
Old builds aren't supported. Use the latest builds to avoid sound issues. Also keep in mind that your CPU may be too slow for some games, which will also cause sound issues.

Closed.