Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon World Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... I'm not sure if this would be against the rules, but i didn't see anything against advertising, and I'm not trying to draw people in, I'm just trying to inform people about it... lol whatever if its against the rules daco or another mod/admin can close/delete it! ^^ Anyway there is a cool pokemon game out on the internet that allows for playing pokemon (currently hoenn is the only one with gyms, but kanto is open and gyms are coming soon Tongue) You can battle other trainers and trade pokemon, it is really pretty cool and i have been involved with the game for over a year... link here http://pokemonworldonline.net/ if you need any help, ask me here Tongue (sorry if it is against the rules >.<)
Is this like a "upgraded version" of Pokemon Crater? I played that for like a day and quit. XD

Looks better.
(07-27-2009, 04:50 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]Is this like a "upgraded version" of Pokemon Crater? I played that for like a day and quit. XD

Looks better.

It is totaly different from Pokemon crater... client wise. But I have never checked pokemon crater out... I'm not going to say pwo is perfect but it is pretty damn good for a fan game :O

Upon further inspectioon... I'm rather confused. I know pwo's client was made from scratch but i think kyro (owner) took over pokemon crater then made a total overhaul (made new client) but idk
(07-27-2009, 04:52 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2009, 04:50 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]Is this like a "upgraded version" of Pokemon Crater? I played that for like a day and quit. XD

Looks better.

It is totaly different from Pokemon crater... client wise. But I have never checked pokemon crater out... I'm not going to say pwo is perfect but it is pretty damn good for a fan game :O

I just checked a video and it's better and seems to be actually good!

(Pokemon crater every step you took is like loading a new page, lol. >.>)
(07-27-2009, 04:55 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]

Looks better.

I can't find a good gameplay video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGrEOgf8FU thats what the client currently looks like but some idiot made it and gave stupid info and opened notepad like every 9 seconds
(07-27-2009, 05:01 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2009, 04:55 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]

Looks better.

I can't find a good gameplay video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGrEOgf8FU thats what the client currently looks like but some idiot made it and gave stupid info and opened notepad like every 9 seconds

No, yeah I saw a video of PWO, it's much better than Pokmon Crater, I might play it for awile. xD

Look how horrible vs another player was, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdi6sV3w8VA every move resulted in loading in a new page.
Wow, it's epicly slow looking :O
I have a friend making a Pokemon MMORPG in AJAX, called Pokengine. Right now his domain is down, but it was neat, you could walk around pokemon maps and see other live players in the same map, and it included a chat system. Also you can change your outfit and there are some teleport hacks, so you can TP to any spot. He is really good with PHP and JS, he built his own forums system, interfaces and the game itself.
This is really cool.
(07-27-2009, 02:14 PM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]I have a friend making a Pokemon MMORPG in AJAX, called Pokengine. Right now his domain is down, but it was neat, you could walk around pokemon maps and see other live players in the same map, and it included a chat system. Also you can change your outfit and there are some teleport hacks, so you can TP to any spot. He is really good with PHP and JS, he built his own forums system, interfaces and the game itself.

PWO is pretty much like that but they havent worked in the outfit changing but that has been a plan from the start
Pages: 1 2