Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will my Rig handle Xenoblade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Got a
AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6ghz(Currently running but Can overclocked)
AMD RADEON HD 7770 2GB GDDR5 128bit
8GB Mem RAm 1866MHZ
Kingston 120GB SSD
Currently Running Dolphin 3.5

i can play Xenoblade but i have Audio problem i need help on configuration or I need an another Dolphin
Get an aftermarket cooler and overclock that cpu. Then you might be able to run it ok.
So is should OC it to 4.0GHZ or 3.8?
Overclocked MY CPU to 3.9 GHZ still having same Result With all Default Setting
You'll probably need something around 4.0GHz ~ 4.2GHz or above. At that speed, you'll reach about the same speed as my i5-2500K at stock (3.3GHz). You should get decent speeds with HLE audio. Have you tried turning on the Accurate VBeam Emulation option (right-click the game in Dolphin, go to Properties), set the FPS to 30 (25 for PAL), and set Limit by FPS? Those settings usually helped keep the speed up and stable for me.
You should be able to hit 4.5GHz on that cpu fairly easily with sufficient cooling.
Quote:You'll probably need something around 4.0GHz ~ 4.2GHz or above. At that speed, you'll reach about the same speed as my i5-2500K at stock (3.3GHz).
Nah , FX 8150 @ 4.6GHz is still slower than yours
FX 4100 IPC performance is slower than FX 8150 . He may need to overclock to 5.0GHzto match yours
(07-15-2013, 12:18 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]You'll probably need something around 4.0GHz ~ 4.2GHz or above. At that speed, you'll reach about the same speed as my i5-2500K at stock (3.3GHz). You should get decent speeds with HLE audio. Have you tried turning on the Accurate VBeam Emulation option (right-click the game in Dolphin, go to Properties), set the FPS to 30 (25 for PAL), and set Limit by FPS? Those settings usually helped keep the speed up and stable for me.
Uhmm I still have Stock fan in me and sorry I'm new in Dolphin i downloaded the new AX-HLE version and I'm using a homebrew xenobalde .wbfs 1 how can I activate Accurate VBeam ?

(07-15-2013, 01:19 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You'll probably need something around 4.0GHz ~ 4.2GHz or above. At that speed, you'll reach about the same speed as my i5-2500K at stock (3.3GHz).
Nah , FX 8150 @ 4.6GHz is still slower than yours
FX 4100 IPC performance is slower than FX 8150 . He may need to overclock to 5.0GHzto match yours
Haha I Won't Prolly Be near 5.0 GHZ with my CPU and I'm still using stock fan still getting a decent Temp at 40-50C at 3.9GHZ if I could get a after market fan I'll go 4.6GHZ

(07-15-2013, 12:55 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to hit 4.5GHz on that cpu fairly easily with sufficient cooling.
I'm currently using stock fan and still getting a Decent temp in 3.9 maybe i'll try 4.0 then
(07-15-2013, 11:22 AM)carlos17acc Wrote: [ -> ]Currently Running Dolphin 3.5

You'd better use latest builds for a better sound
I just told you how to activate Accurate VBeam Emulation (called the VBeam Speed Hack in the latest revisions) :p When you open Dolphin, you'll see a list of your games (after you've added them). Right click Xenoblade Chronicles, go to Properties. In the window that pops up, you'll see the option in the first tab. Just make sure it's checked.
Pages: 1 2