Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013 Sound issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
May I ask are you using PC or Laptop cuz I want to buy laptop for playing dolphin
Can you tell me the best laptop for playing Dolphin can you add link address ?
(07-20-2013, 01:31 AM)Majin Mach Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask are you using PC or Laptop cuz I want to buy laptop for playing dolphin

Both. But for Dolphin a laptop is not the best deal. Buy a laptop if you need one for other things (job, school, etc) but don't buy a laptop just for Dolphin.

The best laptop? I don't know. An Intel CPU for sure. But even with an excellent CPU you aren't sure to get the best. Especially if you plan to play demanding games. Depends on which games you plan to play
Hi guys - need help.
It's game work to online setting ?

Im read guide of Wi-Fi setting and inet work on - rev.3.0-424 - it's revision best. And stable version 4.0.2 dont work.
run game - emul more errors. EAX not..
The revision you're using is old, outdated, unsupported, and never fully (or partially) implemented Nintendo WFC functionality. You'll have to use 4.0 or newer.

And next time, try to make your own thread if you have a question rather than posting in an unrelated thread (you're not having sound issues and you're not looking for a good Dolphin playing laptop like the OP was.

Closed to prevent necroposting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4