Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin dont want to use my GPU Boost clock Setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

truthseeker

Hi There,

I really hope someone have a solution for my problem, ive tried a lot of stuff, i dont understand why dolphin dont want to use my gpu boost setting which is 950 mhz. Dolphin always use my default setting 835 mhz whatever i do. Here is the list of what ive tried so far

- nvdia panel power manegement set to high performance
- my energy managment is set to high performance
- set ir to 4x and full setting and texture cache accuracy to safe with no result still using default clock !!!
- ive tried to overclock and still dolphin dont want to use to my overclock setting and is still using the default setting from the compagny
- ive tried other game like witcher 2 and the game is using my gpu boost and my overclock setting

I really dont know what to do i next what is causing dolphin to not use my overclock setting or even just using my boost setting which is supposed to.

Any help would be greatly appreciate

Thanx in advance
(07-11-2013, 06:48 AM)truthseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I really hope someone have a solution for my problem, ive tried a lot of stuff, i dont understand why dolphin dont want to use my gpu boost setting which is 950 mhz. Dolphin always use my default setting 835 mhz whatever i do. Here is the list of what ive tried so far

- nvdia panel power manegement set to high performance
- my energy managment is set to high performance
- set ir to 4x and full setting and texture cache accuracy to safe with no result still using default clock !!!
- ive tried to overclock and still dolphin dont want to use to my overclock setting and is still using the default setting from the compagny
- ive tried other game like witcher 2 and the game is using my gpu boost and my overclock setting

I really dont know what to do i next what is causing dolphin to not use my overclock setting or even just using my boost setting which is supposed to.

Any help would be greatly appreciate

Thanx in advance

Dolphin doesn't use much GPU, only at the highest Resolution like @ 3840x2160, Dolphin is only cpu demanding... so if you overclock your cpu you will get higher fps Smile ( GPU is only for AA or higher resolution )

Edit : BTW, i have GTX 780 with GPU boost 2.0 Wink, thats not a bug, its normal in Dolphin emulator