Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: which gpu for 3xnative + 4xssaa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have a question, i have read trough many thread but not found my answer.
what gpu do i need to play the most demanding games like SMG, SMG2, Zekda SS and Zelda Twillight Princess with the plugin direct 3d9 at 3x native with 4xssaa.
Thank you.
sorry for my bad english.
My card(650ti boost) slows down a little bit on twilight princess on 3x internall with 4x ssaa so I'd guess a gtx 660 or 660ti should be able to run it with that. You should get the gtx 760 though, it has alot better performance for a similar price.
(07-10-2013, 06:24 AM)garrlker Wrote: [ -> ]My card(650ti boost) slows down a little bit on twilight princess on 3x internall with 4x ssaa so I'd guess a gtx 660 or 660ti should be able to run it with that. You should get the gtx 760 though, it has alot better performance for a similar price.
ok, and what about a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB, EVGA Superclocked ACX is this card good.
the price is not the problem.
Yes. #fivecharacterminimum
GTX Titan Tongue
Overkill much?
That's the joke.
with gtx titan can i handle all games which are compatible with dolphin with 3xnative + 4xssaa ?
Your CPU is slow for demanding games , GTX Titan won't help
You have CPU bottleneck
Overclock your CPU to 4.8GHz and buy GTX 760 , most games will run full speed with 3xIR + 4xssaa
Quote:can i handle all games
Nope . Dolphin is an emulator , emulator is not a real console which you can run all game perfectly on it
i know,
i will buy a Intel i5 4670k with a MSI Z87 Mainboard but how much should i overclock the processor.
Pages: 1 2 3