Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: BackGround music play(SSBM)issue Any Help is Appreciated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Again Guess Emulation Can't Be easy enough. As much as i remember last time i had Audio issue which is Fixed By using older revisions of dolphin.The only Thing now is Background Music Play. The BGM Gets Glitchy all the time when a stage starts or the intro of the game It only happens To BGM.After a few moments of bgm glitch It does not even starts at all It gets disable or something.
As far as i described in my last thread i said "I have tried Every single Revision And none of them worked for me Only in BGM"
I repeat IT only happens to BGM.

Thank you for Your attention
You were already told that your system was too weak to expect a good emulation
This issue was fixed with 3.5-78 and revisions from that point forward. Anything older than that is going to have BGM issues with SSBM on HLE audio. As I said in your other thread, you'll need to get fullspeed to get the audio under HLE to sound fine in these revisions, so you probably don't have a solution for your situation since your computer is too slow.
Yep thanks for reminding me that.
Never mind about that Thank u again for ur suggestions

By the way Does intel i5 Runs Dolphin smoothly? or should i buy more higher Than intel i5?
Just asking if there is no problem occured in running dolphin on i5 like Audio issues fps issues graphical etc?
hafeez10 Wrote:By the way Does intel i5 Runs Dolphin smoothly? or should i buy more higher Than intel i5?
Just asking if there is no problem occured in running dolphin on i5 like Audio issues fps issues graphical etc?

Well, it depends on what i5 model you have and what games you're trying to play. i5 is a very large brand of products that covers multiple hardware generations. Naturally, the newer generations outperform the older generations in Dolphin. Clock speed is also very important, not just the fact that the CPU is an Intel i5 processor. Do you have a specific processor in mind?

Again, there are a lot of i5s; there are some that are not very good at Dolphin, and some that will do great, especially when overclocked, so it's really hard to say "i5s do great in Dolphin" as a blanket statement. Generally, however, an i5-2500K (Sandy Bridge), i5-3750K (Ivy Bridge), or an i5-4670K (Haswell) are some of the best processors you can get for Dolphin. Do I encounter any audio issues? Not really, since I can run the games I play fullspeed with HLE or LLE audio since I'm overclocked. The only thing I get is this issue that's under investigation, and it may be fixed soon.

That said, those models I listed can be quite expensive depending on your country. If you want though, we can always find you a good deal if you have a budget; several people will give you builds based on your price range and what games you're aiming to play. If you want, just make a thread in Hardware and we'll see what we can do for you.
Cool, going to ask my mom to see if she agrees with me Shy