Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda WW - Slow speed, help required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tried the settings using an app specific profile rather than changing the global settings. Doesn't appear to have made a difference.

Looking at the resource monitor (on Win 7 32 bit) the CPU is 100% so I'm guessing I either need to get a better CPU or wait for optimisations for the code base - not moaning at the devs from what I've read I understand that they are currently improving compatibility.
(07-27-2009, 05:56 AM)rogeclub Wrote: [ -> ]Tried the settings using an app specific profile rather than changing the global settings. Doesn't appear to have made a difference.

Looking at the resource monitor (on Win 7 32 bit) the CPU is 100% so I'm guessing I either need to get a better CPU or wait for optimisations for the code base - not moaning at the devs from what I've read I understand that they are currently improving compatibility.

Yeah dolphin has come a long way... only thing i can think of trying is making sure nothing on your computer is taking up processing power when you run dolphin
Pages: 1 2 3