Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hello,Need attention please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there Emulationists Just needed Help here. I tried Newer Versions of Dolphin I am playing Super smash bros melee The problem is the background music of everystage annoyes me After 8 seconds of the start of the stage the background music sometimes shuts off or when using a headphone one of the headphone's voices are coming from only one but the other is like "its not even working" So the whole problem is Audio I found out a sollution but its too Depressing I must say the sollution is "Dolphin r6569" The Audio and the speed is too good to be true in this version But the problem in this emulator is The Save&load State Hotkey does not work after 1 min have passed u have to manually save after that. so please help me I dont care about Fps i just want SSBM's Gud ol remix music please help
thank u for your attention
The solution: latest builds with new AX-HLE or even LLE.
The problem: your CPU is too weak
Old builds are unsupported, plain and simple. Use 3.5 or the latest revisions. Revisions after 3.5-78 should have pretty much perfect audio for Gamecube AX ucode games (which covers SSBM).
(07-01-2013, 03:29 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Old builds are unsupported, plain and simple. Use 3.5 or the latest revisions. Revisions after 3.5-78 should have pretty much perfect audio for Gamecube AX ucode games (which covers SSBM).
Well there are some cases where a certain game requires you to use an older revision in order to get it working or to actually perform at playable speeds. The obvious downside is that you won't get support here due to the fact it is outdated.

OP: Try the newer builds or try the older ones until you find one that works for you, but for older builds there isn't support Sad.
(07-01-2013, 03:29 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Old builds are unsupported, plain and simple. Use 3.5 or the latest revisions. Revisions after 3.5-78 should have pretty much perfect audio for Gamecube AX ucode games (which covers SSBM).
well as Scootaloo said Older versions might work for some other games in order to play the game without any headache so yea but .. really i don't find working save state hotkey in older revisions if there is then how u do that? and actually i tried 3.5 it has even worse.
By the way i am not good at google'ing or trying to search for "Revisions after 3.578 Ax and hle builds". so if u please provide me the link so i can test whether it solves the problem or not.
(07-01-2013, 03:46 AM)Scootaloo Wrote: [ -> ]Try the newer builds or try the older ones until you find one that works for you, but for older builds there isn't support Sad.

His problem is sound. Sound sucks with older builds (with HLE). Supported or not
(07-01-2013, 04:18 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 03:46 AM)Scootaloo Wrote: [ -> ]Try the newer builds or try the older ones until you find one that works for you, but for older builds there isn't support Sad.
His problem is sound. Sound sucks with older builds (with HLE). Supported or not
Unfortunately this is one of the cases where you need to either upgrade so you can use the newer builds or use the older builds at the cost of sound quality.
hafeez10 Wrote:By the way i am not good at google'ing or trying to search for "Revisions after 3.578 Ax and hle builds". so if u please provide me the link so i can test whether it solves the problem or not.

https://dolphin-emu.org/download

Use the archive if you want older builds. Like I recommended, you shouldn't use anything older than 3.5-78 since you want better quality audio.
Try to run SSBB with r3.5-1124
It's the last revision with good old HLE

I also play many games with it, when I'm not in the mood to overclock my cpu that absurdly high ..
SSBB is a very light game in Dolphin though. If you need to OC your CPU to play it, even on the latest versions, it's probably time for a hardware upgrade anyway :p
Pages: 1 2 3