Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wi-Fi connectivity on Wii-Network branch builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Netflix doesn't work with Dolphin.
But I suppose Wi-Fi does work.
I need to make it work, guys. Any helping hands here?
You can read this thread
(06-30-2013, 11:34 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]The wii NAND is not enough
Wii Nand + Wii certdump
NAND dump's easy. Ain't no one gettin' a certdump, though, so it doesn't matter.
(07-02-2013, 11:30 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]NAND dump's easy. Ain't no one gettin' a certdump, though, so it doesn't matter.
I don't understand : |
NAND dumps are easy to get, but certdumps are unobtainable right now. No certdump, no WFC, so it really doesn't matter if you have a NAND dump or not.

...See, this is why I shouldn't post forum replies from my phone. Can't fucking keyboards.
Well obviously you can get the certs because the devs would need them for testing XD
(07-03-2013, 02:44 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well obviously you can get the certs because the devs would need them for testing XD
Yeah, that's pretty much true, but its quite difficult for me to get my hands on them :L
(07-03-2013, 03:25 AM)Dilute Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2013, 02:44 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well obviously you can get the certs because the devs would need them for testing XD
Yeah, that's pretty much true, but its quite difficult for me to get my hands on them :L

Devs have sources that common users don't Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3