Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Get ready for a Amazing Movie preview.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOly Shit. This is amazing. Get ready for a amazing movie preview

Movie Preview
this has been done before with less graphic but that same race in another movie
(07-26-2009, 01:13 PM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]this has been done before with less graphic but that same race in another movie

Thats cuz this is the Second of that movie. If you a fan of the movie you will be glad to see its finally comign out with a amazing looking sequel. Long live 1980's.
* DacoTaco facepalms

LuisR14

wow, so they're remaking Tron O_O, i never saw the first one but i would be glad to watch this remake Big Grin
I hope they don't screw the original film XD
It looked nice, never heard of Tron before though. Can someone explain why the bike was destroyed when he drove into the motion blurr of the other bike? Tron-world psychics?
(07-28-2009, 07:54 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]It looked nice, never heard of Tron before though. Can someone explain why the bike was destroyed when he drove into the motion blurr of the other bike? Tron-world psychics?

you dont know what tron is?!?!?! anyway when you hit the other guys trail you die... its like snake but there is 2 Big Grin
i think there was a game called 3d tron or something like that... i remember that i sused to play that on lan