Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to import save game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I tried downloading save game for Super Smash Bros Melee (gamecube, USA) from gamefags but they come only in [color=#ff0000][color=#ff0000].gci[/color][/color][color=#0000ff][color=#0000ff] .sav[/color][/color][color=#660066][color=#660066] .gcs [/color][/color]formats.
But Memcard Manager only allows me to import .raw and .gcp
I tried searching for converter but did not find any (2 broken links , 1 virus, 3 forum links that require registration). I also unsuccessfully tried to find saves in gsi,sav or gsc format.
Suggestion?Sorry if thread is in wrong place.

Sorry for fonts errors (fixed)
[attachment=9402]

(Tools/MC Manager)
(06-23-2013, 04:48 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ](Tools/MC Manager)
I dont think you understand. I will try to upload a picture...

Reminder-Save file is in other format (not in .raw or .gcp)
Reminder- I do not have ENTIRE memory card file just Super Samsh Bros Melee (.gci) save file
All you need to do is click <- Import GCI for Memory Card A, then browse to the .GCI file you downloaded. This will import the save to your Memory Card file.
Btw you're using an old build. You'll find latest ones here
(06-23-2013, 06:49 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]All you need to do is click <- Import GCI for Memory Card A, then browse to the .GCI file you downloaded. This will import the save to your Memory Card file.

Oh man thanks! I thought you have to select Memory card B first :/

Gentlemen this is what happens when you ask someone else instead of using your brain. <<< important lesson
(06-23-2013, 07:30 AM)albertopoljak Wrote: [ -> ]Gentlemen this is what happens when you ask someone else instead of using your brain. <<< important lesson

You're welcome.

Btw hello Croatia Big Grin
(06-23-2013, 07:44 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2013, 07:30 AM)albertopoljak Wrote: [ -> ]Gentlemen this is what happens when you ask someone else instead of using your brain. <<< important lesson

You're welcome.

Btw hello Croatia Big Grin

Cool thanks , I will do my best Tongue

Thread Answered >ty all

Importing a save doesn't wipe the memory card, only adds the imported save file to memory right?
This thread has been resolved for 2 and 1/2 years. It's pretty much dead. Please see our rules about necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.