Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harry potter 3 audio out of sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here i am again xD
Ok now harry potter works perfect and fast, i have only one issue: durig the normal gameplay the audio work correctly but during the cutscene it go completely out of sync..
Any advice?

Thanks guys for the patience
You didn't need to create another thread. You could simply use the other one.

And the answer is the same: your CPU is just a bit weak to sync audio and video
(06-18-2013, 03:08 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't need to create another thread. You could simply use the other one.

And the answer is the same: your CPU is just a bit weak to sync audio and video
Sorry for the double thread Sad
I don't think that is a cpu problem because during the normal gameplay audio work perfectly syncronized. Only during the cutscene it go out of sync.
(06-18-2013, 03:13 AM)Giack93 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that is a cpu problem because during the normal gameplay audio work perfectly syncronized. Only during the cutscene it go out of sync.

Yes that's what I implied:
Quote:your CPU is just a bit weak to sync audio and video (during cutscenes)

Desyncs often happen during cutscenes and not in-game
(06-18-2013, 03:38 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]If i upgrade my cpu do you think an i7-4770k will be enough for full speed emulation?
(06-18-2013, 03:13 AM)Giack93 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that is a cpu problem because during the normal gameplay audio work perfectly syncronized. Only during the cutscene it go out of sync.

Yes that's what I implied:
Quote:your CPU is just a bit weak to sync audio and video (during cutscenes)

Desyncs often happen during cutscenes and not in-game
(06-19-2013, 12:13 AM)Giack93 Wrote: [ -> ]If i upgrade my cpu do you think an i7-4770k will be enough for full speed emulation?

Well we still have few benchmarks about brand new haswell CPUs with Dolphin but if my 3570k can do it I guess 4670k/4770k will easily do the job