Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: new laptop and lotsa of disappointment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chaoticdaos

So I wanted an MSI CX61 0NF i7 quad core Geforce 645M 6 Gigs of RAM...
Something I thought would take to the Dolphin very well.

I buy one on ebay that takes an extra week to get here, only to find out I have an Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz
GeForce GT 645M and 2GB DDR3 RAM. 6 GB DDR3 RAM and I suspect that the hard drive isnt doing very well.
SOB! Angry

So I've been reading through the articles and it sounds like I can't play Skyward Sword at full speed with this setup.
Is this the case? What about Kirby's Epic Yarn?
(06-14-2013, 04:43 AM)chaoticdaos Wrote: [ -> ]So I wanted an MSI CX61 0NF i7 quad core Geforce 645M 6 Gigs of RAM...
Something I thought would take to the Dolphin very well.

I buy one on ebay that takes an extra week to get here, only to find out I have an Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz
GeForce GT 645M and 2GB DDR3 RAM. 6 GB DDR3 RAM and I suspect that the hard drive isnt doing very well.
SOB! Angry

So I've been reading through the articles and it sounds like I can't play Skyward Sword at full speed with this setup.
Is this the case? What about Kirby's Epic Yarn?
Kirbys epic yarn will play at 55FPS or more, thats what i get on my laptop with the same cpu and integrated gpu
(06-14-2013, 04:43 AM)chaoticdaos Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading through the articles and it sounds like I can't play Skyward Sword at full speed with this setup.

No way