Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Could someone beat SMG [PAL] for me? :*(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It hangs on credits for me, without beaten bowser I can't unlock the purple comets and win the game 100% with Mario.

Here's the link to the save: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/attachment.php?aid=913
beat it in your wii, "dump" the save file(s). You can get the .bin file, but u will need to convert it for dolphin. The software to convert you can found in this forum.
or use cheats Tongue
(07-26-2009, 08:59 AM)YeyOFF Wrote: [ -> ]beat it in your wii, "dump" the save file(s). You can get the .bin file, but u will need to convert it for dolphin. The software to convert you can found in this forum.

my wii's optical reader broke, so I can't run disks with it.

Plus I would need to pack my save and convert it back to a wii save.

About Cheats, it looks like there are no action replay cheats for SMG.
I believe someone said in the SMG thread that he could finish the game without blackscreen.
Yeah, managed to do it. I don't really want to beat that level again, so here's my save. It has 78 stars and only 2 purple coin stars beaten; the one which was obtainable before final Bowser and the one in Good Egg Galaxy. For green star galaxies I haven't beaten the Rolling Gizmo one yet.

Enjoy, sorry if it doesn't have stars you have already gotten.
(07-26-2009, 11:04 PM)izhars Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, managed to do it. I don't really want to beat that level again, so here's my save. It has 78 stars and only 2 purple coin stars beaten; the one which was obtainable before final Bowser and the one in Good Egg Galaxy. For green star galaxies I haven't beaten the Rolling Gizmo one yet.

Enjoy, sorry if it doesn't have stars you have already gotten.

thanks, I hope this error get's fixed anytime soon.
(07-26-2009, 11:20 AM)BlinkHawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2009, 08:59 AM)YeyOFF Wrote: [ -> ]beat it in your wii, "dump" the save file(s). You can get the .bin file, but u will need to convert it for dolphin. The software to convert you can found in this forum.

my wii's optical reader broke, so I can't run disks with it.

Plus I would need to pack my save and convert it back to a wii save.

About Cheats, it looks like there are no action replay cheats for SMG.

There are but none that would help you with this issue atm.

http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/index.php?c=RMGP01