Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A group of dedicated fans have made an unofficial sequel to New Super Mario Bros. Wii with over 130 new levels.
Instead of simply modding the existing game, the fan team at Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii decided to revamp the entire Wii original with a new ground-up map system, eight major worlds and 18 themed areas plus over 150 new tile-sets.
As well as the game world itself, the group included more than 35 new music tracks, remixed songs plus more than 15 new enemies and bosses for each world.
The fan-mod is available to download from the official project website and compatible with all homebrew-enabled Wii consoles.
What are your thoughts on the fan project Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii?

as we see the news above was finalized today the best version of the MOD already created for NSMB.Wii, I know how to play there in dolphin because the video down a User runs game on pc, but do not even know where to start so you can run it in dolphin
can someone please help with a tutorial or some idea how the guy in the second video performed dolphin? Huh

JasonP27

The video you posted of someone playing in Dolphin is of Newer Summer Sun, which was a partial hack and not as big and complicated a hack as Newer. To play Newer on Dolphin, you will need to patch a main.dol with the hacks themselves... not an easy task by any means. Now, to be completely honest, I was a beta tester and we did have a method of running the game via Dolphin, however I'm not at liberty to share the required files, and please do not ask me for them. The game is definitely worth getting a retail disc copy of NSMBW and playing it using the intended method.
(06-09-2013, 06:10 PM)JasonP27 Wrote: [ -> ]The video you posted of someone playing in Dolphin is of Newer Summer Sun, which was a partial hack and not as big and complicated a hack as Newer. To play Newer on Dolphin, you will need to patch a main.dol with the hacks themselves... not an easy task by any means. Now, to be completely honest, I was a beta tester and we did have a method of running the game via Dolphin, however I'm not at liberty to share the required files, and please do not ask me for them. The game is definitely worth getting a retail disc copy of NSMBW and playing it using the intended method.
It's a shame because I miss playing,
I have the original game and also have controls and assessorios original
but do not have a wii console, nor intend to buy, since already loaned a friend to test on my home, and it was quite disappointing since I have a big screen tv fullhd and was horrible, no component cable or anything to do miracles.
The way I found was to always have the latest version of Dolphin and a good PC to play 1080p filters graphs always a maximum, but it is a miracle and I can not completely miss this seventh generation Nintendo.

I can not see any harm in also can be played on dolphin
in my case, and no doubt in many people is the quality achieved and not by piracy.
[Image: assesor_zps31cde58b.jpg]

JasonP27

well, here's something... Riivolution v1.05 has just been released, and adds vWii and Wii Remote Plus support (Newer always worked with Wii Motion Plus, just the homebrew app Riivolution did not work with them). So you can now play Newer on a Wii U using Riivolution and your NSMBW disc. In any case, hackers at GBATemp are attempting to compile a dol that will work on Dolphin, so perhaps you'll be in luck soon...
Fake Wiimote & Nunchuk
I see what you did there Big Grin
(06-10-2013, 06:06 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Fake Wiimote & Nunchuk
I see what you did there Big Grin
Is not false, is original Niko presented and officially launched at E3 2008 for $ 34.99 at the time, can see in confererncia "Nyko Products at E3 2008" in 3:00 minutes the first video, the second is a anasile it in the market.
I bought it because it is wireless "and believe I paid absurd to bring him to the Brazil, because here has resale Niko, had to import and was priced well abusive,"
nintendo has the original wire and hurt me very movements besides arguably be uncomfortable, but I still have it here, although it will not use more after buying the wireless.
http://nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Kama

Only Nintendo stuffs are original . You dare call a third-party company like Nyko is original lol ???
Quote:Nyko Products at E3 2008
You make it sound like Nyko invent Wiimote before Nintendo does or something
I give you an example : Apple sell iphone , a chinese company copied Apple's iphone then sell as the same name "iphone" . Would you call them as original anymore ?

You should read wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyko
Quote:Nintendo has filed a lawsuit against Nyko for their wireless nunchuk controller for the Wii, claiming the Nyko Kama Nunchuk "wholly appropriates the novel shape, design, overall appearance and even the color and materials used in the Nintendo Nunchuk controller.[10] The lawsuit is now settled, after a redesign of the Kama.[11]
(06-10-2013, 07:22 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Only Nintendo stuffs are original . You dare call a third-party company like Nyko is original lol ???
Quote:Nyko Products at E3 2008
You make it sound like Nyko invent Wiimote before Nintendo does or something
I give you an example : Apple sell iphone , a chinese company copied Apple's iphone then sell as the same name "iphone" . Would you call them as original anymore ?

You should read wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyko
Quote:Nintendo has filed a lawsuit against Nyko for their wireless nunchuk controller for the Wii, claiming the Nyko Kama Nunchuk "wholly appropriates the novel shape, design, overall appearance and even the color and materials used in the Nintendo Nunchuk controller.[10] The lawsuit is now settled, after a redesign of the Kama.[11]

Original for me is a product with quality parts from a company who has been working legally and pay their taxes correctly.

But it's silly to get of discussion on this subject, because it leads to nowhere.
but of course I'm not wanting to take the merit of nintendo, but is undeniable that it leaves many loopholes in everything she makes, that always makes people feel like it could be better, which is too bad control with wire and she refuses to make, as I have the money and have someone willing to make anything more just buy what I can improve my experience.

I mean she's never their best or in assessorios selling separately, leaving most demanding people always wanting something better than she will ever offer, but other companies has the opportunity clearer than can Mr. greatly improved and poe sale.

A recent example is:
* The original battery nintendo Wii U gamepad has 1500mAh lasts 2 hours.
* The Nintendo announced that it will sell a battery of 2550mAh lasts 8 hours.
* The nyko just launched a battery with 4000mAh for Wii U lasts more than 20hours priced at 19.99.

had a Panasonic Q
could say he is a fake console despite having more quality and functions that the original nintendo gamecube.
[Image: 7yCzpv0.jpg]
(06-10-2013, 08:08 PM)Roger Carvalho Wrote: [ -> ]Original for me is a product with quality parts from a company who has been working legally and pay their taxes correctly.

"Original" or "official" on the forum means stuff that's 100% sure to work. Hundreds (thousands?) of examples have shown that unofficial Wiimotes and such usually suck
The panasonic Q was licensed by nintendo so I don't know why you think it is fake, those wiimote you are using are not.
Pages: 1 2 3