Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii u emulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i'm just wondering if in the futur the wii u will be emulated ?
It will be in Dolphin Pro.
Other members may immediately flame you for this post but, now that the Wii U has been hacked, it's actually plausible sometime soon. However, it's going to be extremely slow for quite some time, and if you want to do it just for piracy just buy a Wii U and a WiiKeyU. Anyways, I doubt Dolphin will be the ones to start emulating Wii U, if it does happen soon - it'll probably be some other developer, and like I said, it'd be less then 5, maybe 10 fps max for a great amount of time. (And that'd be if you had a really good PC)

Lol, I was ninja'd by a developer with a sarcastic flame comment :p At least I called it.
(06-07-2013, 09:34 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]It will be in Dolphin Pro.
Stop this. Confidentiality is important. We've already had to hide Delroth so he won't let something slip, and even then he's let a video be released of his Wii U gamepad emulator, and then been forced to do interviews.
I suggest that everyone interested in this topic should personally email the developer that posted here. I'm sure this person has no problems with talking to each and everyone of you about this. Big Grin
nah i won't do it for piracy i'm just an emulation fan !
(06-07-2013, 10:26 AM)sam_yo Wrote: [ -> ]nah i won't do it for piracy i'm just an emulation fan !
... and how you're going to get your ISOs without doing piracy if there isn't any dumping method available?
there will be in the futur Wink i got already a wii u not lots of games but still ... i never use it.
(06-07-2013, 09:58 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest that everyone interested in this topic should personally email the developer that posted here. I'm sure this person has no problems with talking to each and everyone of you about this. Big Grin
Normally i wouldn't mind, but unfortunately there's not much I'm allowed to say at this point. When we get it ready for release, and i can say more, I'll be sure to let everyone know about all the cool stuff we will have in Dolphin Pro.
It's not even funny anymore. It was never funny to begin with. People are going to take you seriously when they see that you are a developer. Why are you still deliberately damaging the community with that joke?
Pages: 1 2