Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New pc, help pls !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'll get a new pc in 4 days, i just want to know if i will be able to emulate mario galaxy and zelda, skyward sword PLS !

Carte Graphique Asus Geforce GTX 660 2GB DC2 DDR5
Processeur Intel Core i5 3470 3.2 GHZ IVY BRIDGE
Ram Gskill Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ
Carte Mère Asus H61M
Disque dur Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA 3 7200
Alimentation Tacens Radix 750 watts
Graveur DVD SATA Samsung
Boitier Cooler Master K380

thank you.
Most definitely! You should be able to run them all fine with max settings on DirectX 9 at that (at least, with 3x IR) Mario Galaxy may be a bit hard with LLE, but I'm sure with some tweaking you'll be fine.
I have to disagree with that. You've chosen some of the most demanding games, and these require an overclocked system. To run them, you'll need to swap to an i5 3570K and Z77 motherboard or an i5 4670K and a Z87 motherboard. You'll probably end up spending a bit more on these, though.
Seriously ? Confused well just found this video, does it mean its a fake ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMAUkJ1RSFo
The video doesn't specify what build or settings are being used.
I don't think he's using LLE audio, without which the game will have game-breaking bugs rendering it unplayable at points.
Did that guy mention anything about LLE ?
SMG + LLE = I5 3570k @ 4.2GHz
If you don't have money for i5 3570k , just buy i5 3450 + Asrock Z77 Pro 4 and overclock it to 3.9GHz
Quote:Asus H61M
is crap . You seriously put a Ivy Bridge CPU on a Sandy Bridge mobo ?
Edit : You can also get newest CPU & mobo if you live in US : i5 4570 + Asrock Z87 Pro 4 . With Asrock NO-k OC function , you can push this CPU to 4.0GHz
isn't the 3470 similar to 3450 ?
i5 3470 has higher clockspeed ( 0.1GHz which is not matter anyway) but also cost higher . I lower The CPU side (i5 3470 -> i5 3450 in order to get much better mobo - Asrock Z77 Pro 4 . If you can afford i7 3470 + Asrock Z77 Pro 4 then why not
The safer bet would be i5 3570k ...
Only goes for non-k CPUs if you're on a tight budget . Otherwise , just buy k (unlocked multiplier) CPUs
IMO these guys always overestimate a bit. Anyways, I figured you had already ordered the computer. If you haven't built it yet, definitely try to get a 3570K, 2500K, or 4570K (depending on your budget) to be safe with overclocking, and you don't need a super expensive mobo but, I'd suggest one with good enough reviews that claim you can overclock it (although, OC'ing on Intel's newer cpus is pretty easy.) The only thing you'd really have trouble with on a 3470 is Galaxy with LLE, but shouldn't be too bad. I can play Skyward Sword full speed @ 2x IR on my FX 4170 with a GT 430 totally fine (no lag whatsoever) so you should be fine there. (AMD CPU's are much, much worse then Intel's, especially for Dolphin)
Pages: 1 2