Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where Dolphin stores the saves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well that's the question, I believe that are the memorycardA and B that you define in the Gamecube section, but It seems that doesn't... I'm a newbie so please be kind Smile
(07-25-2009, 01:01 PM)tsakaji30 Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's the question, I believe that are the memorycardA and B that you define in the Gamecube section, but It seems that doesn't... I'm a newbie so please be kind Smile

c'mon anybody reply, or almost post the url where I can find the information... I'm searching the forum but I don't find what I am looking for!
(07-28-2009, 10:55 AM)tsakaji30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2009, 01:01 PM)tsakaji30 Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's the question, I believe that are the memorycardA and B that you define in the Gamecube section, but It seems that doesn't... I'm a newbie so please be kind Smile

c'mon anybody reply, or almost post the url where I can find the information... I'm searching the forum but I don't find what I am looking for!

Humhum :p

They're stored as memcard (EUR,US,JAP) A and B for gamecube games... or right click > "open wii save folder" for wii games
Thank you very much, i didn't know the right click way! See ya!