Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: youtube video in signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is probably self explaintory but i need help setting up a youtube video in my signature.

Qaazavaca Qaanic

I don't think the forum allows flash in posts.
Have you seen any YT sigs in this particular forum?
(06-03-2013, 07:14 AM)jimbo1qaz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the forum allows flash in posts.
Have you seen any YT sigs in this particular forum?
i thought it was possible since they have the add video button (which looks like a tv) on the change signature area.
You also shouldn't have posted this in the section
Just link to it. Embedding it unnecessary.
Having users with YouTube videos in their signature would be horrible for the forum. People with slow internet connections will always have to wait for that to load. If enough people start doing this, everyone will have have to deal with lag time when entering threads.
(06-03-2013, 08:04 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Having users with YouTube videos in their signature would be horrible for the forum. People with slow internet connections will always have to wait for that to load. If enough people start doing this, everyone will have have to deal with lag time when entering threads.
ok just wondering thanks.
(06-03-2013, 08:04 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Having users with YouTube videos in their signature would be horrible for the forum. People with slow internet connections will always have to wait for that to load. If enough people start doing this, everyone will have have to deal with lag time when entering threads.

Yeah, the Xbox one should have thought of that to because you have to connect every 24 hours. Tongue and I agree, even though im new here, I wouldn't really like Embedded Youtube signatures.