Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how fix clearing code cache
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rora

Ok i was reset my computer now it see good and dolphin® run again, ecxelent!!!
but to me the life is no color pink, so i don't why but i try to open the Dolphin® again, and it happen..... in the staus bar put
1) <"clearing code cache">,
then the window of Dolphin® put a white color and then put an other small window and it say
2)<"Dolphin®.exe.. stop work" the program no work correctly for a problem. windows close the program and tell you if exists a solution>
......, then, i close the small window and it do nothing!!!!, i open again and again and again, but it the same thing, bros someone know how to fix this, help me please, don't let me behind. i need play wiht Dolphin® is awsome please, pleaseeeeee!

sorry for me english is no good i speak spanish but i try to learn Smile thanks for read and thanks for the coments you will be put down Smile Big Grin
Quote:Dolphin-win-x64-v3.5-367
Please download the latest development dolphin version from the download page http://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Also on what games does the issue occur? is it all of them?
@rora: You can write in spanish if you prefer. Several active members will understand you