Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin save to Wii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi i am not to new not to old to the forum but i am new to registering for once my question is ( yes i have used google and search guys ;D ) is it possible for me to get a saved file from google or my own dolphin and transfer it to my actual wii to load? i am trying to put SSBB but im not sure if this is even possible Smile
Vice-Versa would make sense.
As for your question, i have no idea.
To get reasonable answers, why don't you try re-wording your title. Wink
"Stupid but i wish to ask anyway" isn't going to get you answers, and your only demeaning yourself.
i thought it would be a stupid question to ask because it might have been answered or something everyone should have known already lol but i guess not :|
(07-25-2009, 09:59 AM)doomkingdom Wrote: [ -> ]i thought it would be a stupid question to ask because it might have been answered or something everyone should have known already lol but i guess not :|

dont think its possible but i dunno change the title or nobody will look
i did
(07-25-2009, 09:59 AM)doomkingdom Wrote: [ -> ]i thought it would be a stupid question to ask because it might have been answered or something everyone should have known already lol but i guess not :|

Bump,Bump, N Bump Some More. Tongue
meh ill take it from you two that its not possible i guess Sad
(07-25-2009, 11:18 AM)doomkingdom Wrote: [ -> ]meh ill take it from you two that its not possible i guess Sad

No, i am pretty new around here, wait for someone more knowledgeable about dolphin
bumping good morning Big Grin
still no answer Sad can someone with experince tell me if this is even possible? even is someone has put there files up somewhere from there wii is it possible to get it onto my wii
Pages: 1 2