Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TloZ: Wind Waker and Dolphin v3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okey so, i'm now running Dolphin v3.5-367 on my computer with Wind Waker and everytime i load up the game i drop frames constantly. As soon as the start screen show up i drow 15 frames and i'm not sure why. This is all tested in 720p (1280x720) resolution and i can't keep stable at 30 frames per second. If anybody could help me out with some 720p settings for livestreaming then that would be great! Any help is much appreciated Smile Thank you

Here's my computer spec's:

Processor: Intel Core i7 2600k / 3.4
Graphic Card: MSI N580GTX Lightning 1.5 GB GDDR5
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
Powersupply: Corsair Professional Series HX850W

My Dolphin settings:

[Image: 2AxHQ7q.png] [Image: 5cfCRHj.png] [Image: kCQFN4k.png] [Image: oZ8MRta.png]
You downloaded dolphin from a wrong site . Latest Dolphin is 3.5 - 1387 , not 3.5 - 367
(05-31-2013, 10:28 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]You downloaded dolphin from a wrong site . Latest Dolphin is 3.5 - 1387 , not 3.5 - 367
Okey Smile Will get the latest version and then see if that helps, thanks.
Even my 2.5 years old laptop can maintain 28-30FPS
Perhaps , you should use Vbeam speed hack (right-click the game - properties - tick Vbeam)
I have Nvidia GT 540M which is a low end GPU , it can handle 2.5xIR(1600x1320) just fine . Your GTX 580 should be able to handle 4xIR (2560x2112)
I also use "EFB copies to Ram" which rip off performance compared to the faster "EFB copies to texture"
Your computer is really good; it should be able to handle the game far better than you are describing. For it to be going that slow something is probably messed up. I suggest you use CPU-Z to check the clockspeed that your computer is running while the game is playing.

admin89 Wrote:Perhaps , you should use Vbeam speed hack (right-click the game - properties - tick Vbeam)

Probably won't do much in this situation. Worth a try though.
Everything is fixed and working perfectly, thanks guys Smile