Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: does wii motion plus work on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does wii motion plus work on dolphin
no yet

wait for further releases
Soon enough it will be implemented.
I think it barely came out, so give it time. ^^
k thnks for the fast responces

devil6-6-6

I saw a UI difference in Tigerwoods 2010 when i added the motionplus... and it seemed to be more smoother to drive or putt... but could be just me..
I haven't got the motion+ yet, anyway the original wiimote uses X, Y and Z values for the position of the remote. If you get an accumulator demo (wii homebrew) for the wiimote you can see the values of each when you hold the wiimote in different positions or swing it. What you notice is that X and Y values follows tilting of the wiimote to the sides, forward and backward quite precisely, while the Z-value doesn't seem to be much of use. Though, what I'm not so sure of, is if the motion+ simply improves precision to these values (Which would mean especially the Z), or if it adds any more values. It does seems possible that it could improve some non-motion+ game, unless perhaps the whole accessory is completely disabled for those games.
Well, I looked yesterday in build 3894 that there is an option for emulating Wii Motion Plus if you don't use a Real Wiimote. Is this just there to make such games playable or is there a support for Wiimotion Plus? It don't makes many sence for me to add such an option if it wouldn't work.
ill buy it then test
I wanna get one but I'm poor because I lost my job.
(07-29-2009, 06:48 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna get one but I'm poor because I lost my job.

really where did u work