Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Are these enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just swapped both my CPU and GPU for an Intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz and a GTX 650 ti 2GB OC,can i run for example WWE games in a playable speed?

I'm planning to overclock it to 4.3ghz since its the safest speed i could push the CPU to is it enough to have full speed? THANKS!
You've already created several threads about this subject. You could've asked this in one of them rather than creating another one.

(05-29-2013, 03:16 AM)swifty98 Wrote: [ -> ]I just swapped both my CPU and GPU for an Intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz and a GTX 650 ti 2GB OC,can i run for example WWE games in a playable speed?

Yes.

(05-29-2013, 03:16 AM)swifty98 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm planning to overclock it to 4.3ghz since its the safest speed i could push the CPU to is it enough to have full speed? THANKS!

Yes
Yea lol sorry about that really didn't mean to,but thanks for answering anyways !
This is at least the 4th thread you've made. You know, you can re-use the same thread, just update the hardware you want to buy and ask for opinions. Try not to create any more if possible alright? Wink

As LordVador said, those specs will pretty much be able to handle any game Dolphin is capable of emulating at decent speeds. 4.3GHz might be overkill for the WWE games, but it'll do just fine with some of the other most demanding games on Dolphin. I'm sure you know this already, but remember to keep your temps in check with some good thermal paste and a good cooler.
Well i have a #Deepcool iceberg pro CPU Cooler# will i be okay when overclocking?
I'm not an expert in cooling, but it should be good. Anyone feel free to correct me if I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Well i asked some overclocking experts and they said the cooler should get me to overclock the CPU to 4.4ghz safely without overheating anything and the temperture stays stable wich is cool.

Also is the GPU a bottleneck to the CPU? like i said i have a GTX 650 ti boost 2GB GPU and an i5 3570k and an ASUS P8Z77-V LX2 motherboard,do they fit?
(05-29-2013, 09:38 AM)swifty98 Wrote: [ -> ]Also is the GPU a bottleneck to the CPU? like i said i have a GTX 650 ti boost 2GB GPU and an i5 3570k and an ASUS P8Z77-V LX2 motherboard,do they fit?

No bottleneck. 650 ti is just fine
Also,should i use the default settings or customized settings in order to get a fine performance in most games,and what do you recommend PAL or NTSC (i know max FPS for NTSC is 60 and PAL is 50 correct me if im wrong).
Pages: 1 2