Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Finally Kirby's Dream Collection works accept nes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kirby's Dream Collection, works thanks to dolphin master branch accept kirby's adventure for nes, i dont think theres a fix trough i tried everything i can, diffrent backends and settings still nothing, the's anybody else no of this problem. am using dolphin 3.5-1386, the problem is black screen on the nes game yet the music still plays, am guessing dolphin cant load nes graphics on collection games. if anybody knows of this issue please tell me. \

Oh and it would be nice if this issue is updated to the kirby's dream collection wiki page sense i dont know how to.
Settings?
Nintendo's been using the same NES emulator since 2001-ish for all GC/Wii games that have NES games in 'em (e.g. Animal Crossing, Zelda: Collector's Edition, Virtual Console games), and its graphics have been broken in Dolphin for forever, AFAIK. Use an actual dedicated NES emulator instead, e.g. FCEUX or Nintendulator.
(05-28-2013, 11:29 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Settings?
my settings is
enable dual core on
enable idle skipping on
JIT recompiler on

Display settings: Dx11
Ignore format changes on
EFB copies texture: accuracy =fast
OpenCl on
OpenMp on
External efb copies = disable

Dolphin version am useing is 3.5-1378

If telling all this crap didnt help, then nes games really dont work like pauldacheez says.

Anyways guys someone should post this problem on dolphin emulator wiki for this game, cause everything updated = better
Try XFB, disable Open MP/CL, and enable EFB texture/RAM
ExtremeDude, shut up, it's already a known bug and no options can fix it (and yes, I've tested).

neobrain, the main graphics emulation dev, is already well-aware of this bug, so no need to raise the devs' awareness. But, yeah, updating the wiki page would be good too.
(05-28-2013, 01:23 PM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]updating the wiki page would be good too.

Done
(05-28-2013, 01:23 PM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]ExtremeDude, shut up, it's already a known bug and no options can fix it (and yes, I've tested).

Well then...