Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Frame Skip Changing Nothing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Tooks

(05-29-2013, 06:10 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2013, 11:11 PM)Tooks Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2013, 04:02 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]It's a laptop. I doubt there is much overclocking to be had.

Quote:3.5-367 x64

*facepalm* I am so sick of seeing that number. Press the download button at the very top of the forum, and get your builds off the official site. Latest as of this writing is 3.5-1386.
I had downloaded it from this site but had not noticed the 'Development builds' below the main downloads. My bad. Updated to 1386
But you did notice 3.5-367 on page 20 of the development builds? Sure...
Okay I just checked and my bad I downloaded it originally by google searching 'Dolphin Emulator' and getting it from the First result which is http://www. shall not be named/ so i'm sorry for assuming that this was the Latest build. Not that updating to 1386 changed Anything for me as someone has already pointed out this is an issue with my CPU not the version of Dolphin I was using.
Since you have a CPU bottleneck, using an old revision may give speedboosts (if you game work well with old revisions). I recommend you testing r6515, may give you a huge speed boost...

But please note that old builds aren't supported in the forums, so, if you get problems, you'll have to find out and fix them by yourself...
Pages: 1 2