Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what should i get next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yup. not sure which to get

cpu is kinda useless as im happy with my P4 3Ghz but i want to see how much it would increase my pc speed

the lcd is just so i can get rid of this crt on the right of me that im using now as second monitor

the wii... its been on my list for to long

and the n64 is the cheapest of all which is just to complete the consoles (i got a nes, snes and GC so ye)
u should get a wii
wii...

cmccmc

n64....
wait if u don't have a wii....

That means...

U must have an LG Drive Smile
As much as i cant stand playing games at half speed... get a wii first Tongue
ssd. vertex/other indilinx drives or intel x25-m g2.

LuisR14

(07-25-2009, 05:27 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]wait if u don't have a wii....

he could just have no wii games Smile (even though he does have an LG drive Tongue)

LCD (better portability Tongue)
You cant just buy a CPU, your entire system is crap Tongue

Your system is so crap, if you purchased an Abacus it would be considered an UPGRADE!

(and now this thread has been turned into a "Daco's PC is so crap" topic. Enjoy)

That means...

correct, 3 to be exact

@rene : what kind of shit is that Tongue my pc is up to date except the cpu lol. see specs (by clicking the nice cpu-z image in sig)
(07-26-2009, 07:10 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]

That means...

correct, 3 to be exact

@rene : what kind of shit is that Tongue my pc is up to date except the cpu lol. see specs (by clicking the nice cpu-z image in sig)

I hardly call 2gb of ram and a 8600 up to date, lol not BAD but its DEFINITELY not good Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3