Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My new Build up PC (is it enough?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Motherboard:ASROCK H61M-DGS

Graphic card:GTX650 TI 1GB GDDR5

CPU:Intel i5-3570K BOX 3.40Ghz (I got the k series so i can overclock it Smile )

Power supply:Aérocool e85-550w (not sure if its good :/ )

RAM:2X4 GB (8GB) Black Dragon 1600

HDD:WD 2.5 120GB WD1200BEVT Recertified

Case:Strike X Black

Monitor:Asus LED 19

So i was wondering if these specs could run Dolphin fine,always aiming on WWE Games (not the modern ones,but the old ones) and a few other games too,THANKS!
You can't overclock with an H61 motherboard, so you'll need to swap it for a Z77 one.
Really? the manufacturers said i can overclock the Intel K Séries with this one,so yea.
It's not the cpu that's the problem. It's the motherboard. This one would work.
Well i already got everything and set up,no way in returning anything nor buying anything else cause i'm all out of cash,so you guys think i will have problems running the EMu?
No you wont have any trouble running it. Some of the more demanding games will experience lower fps.
Will only play Older WWE Games like DoR 1 and 2,a friend of mine has a weaker build up than i do and can easily reach 60fps with very minor tweaks,what do you think ?
If he has no problem, what are you worrying about? And if it's an ASRock motherboard it might let you overclock anyway and you'll have even less problems.
Awesome,thanks for the help!
Quote:And if it's an ASRock motherboard it might let you overclock anyway and you'll have even less problems.
No ....
H61 chipset does not support overclocking . Why why Asrock H61 ? An outdated - low end Sandy Bridge mobo
I've already told you to get Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 , haven't i ? Why on earth would you use an i5 Ivy Bridge on a Sandy Bridge mobo ?
If you was lucky , that Asrock H61 might have bios update for Ivy Bridge .. if not , your i5 will be useless
Pages: 1 2